I went to the gym today and the strangest thing happened. I was on the cross trainer and when i got off, this Big Somoan guy (I MET MY FIRST SAMOAN GUY! I know he's Somoan cos the back of his shirt said SAMOA and and he looked like a Samoan guy, though i've never really seen one in my life. Okay now I sound like a blathering idiot HAHA) ANYWAY, he was trying to get a machine to work and he asked me and i said i didn't know so yeah.
THEN i started stoning squatting down cos i was waiting for the treadmill but another guy was on it. And i saw him staring at me (i guess i LOOKED like an idiot, squatting there and stoning-Nick i know you can totally imagine this and you're laughing at me now, so stop laughing!) so i glanced up and smiled, then i decided to go for a run outside instead of waiting for the treadmill. SO i had to pass him cos he was standing at the door and as i was going out i glanced up and grinned and said "Seeya!" in a typical me fashion and he just STARED back at me, unblinking, for the 3 seconds that i was waiting for a response OR EVEN A SMILE TO ACKNOWLEDGE MY PRESENCE... but he just stood there AND STARED AT ME!
So I went out and now i feel like a freak.
:(